Saturday, January 19, 2013

Boot Haul

Well lately, I've been crazy in love with boots. Almost every woman that I know owns a pair of boots, especially my co-workers who would wear their pretty and sexy heel boots to work. I just loved their boots! I was never really into boots because of my short stubby legs. I'm only 4'9 so it was hard to find boots that will fit my calves. But I finally found the first boot that started my love for boots at Fashion Bug for only $16! So without further adieu, here is my boot haul:



Heel Boot with Buckle
 Color: Cognac
Size: 6
Price: $16.00
Store: Totsy
 Review: 

I love them! This was the first pair of boots that I wore them to work and I received so many compliments even from my students! The best one from a teacher was (sexy whistle) "Wow Soua! You look so sexy!" LOL. I almost died laughing. I wore them with a pair of black leggings and a black t-shirt with a damask printed cardigan over it to cover my butt. The boot was very comfortable. I love love this boot!

 


Misha Boot
Color: Burgundy
Size: 6
Price: $20.00
Store:  Beyond the Rack
Review: 
  
I have not worn this boot except tried them on when I received them. They seemed comfortable and it came up to my knees. Thank goodness it was still wide enough over my knees or else I wouldn't be able to bend my knees when I walk in them since I'm so short! LOL. But I'm excited and looking forward to wearing this boot. I plan on wearing it with a pair of grey/white leggings so that the burgundy color can pop it's color.

No comments:

Post a Comment